HAVE JOANNA ENTERTAIN AT YOUR CARE HOME
Joanna brings her show to care home residents in and around Essex. Her performance is engaging, interactive and is topped off by her fabulous, spectacular vocals. The songs Joanna sings cover genres such as showtunes, jazz and swing as well as featuring songs from the 1920s through to the present day. She also covers the popular acts such as Abba, Doris Day and Vera Lynn. Joanna’s self-contained PA along with a wireless microphone allows her to fully integrate with the residents and get them joining in, reminiscing and dancing along.
MORE ABOUT JOANNA’S PERFORMANCE
She has a dynamic and theatrical presence which is perfect for dinner cabaret entertainment but her “chocolatey” voice will also blend beautifully into a background scenario should that be required. With a warm and friendly personality she is excellent at connecting with a crowd and getting a party going. Ideal entertainment for weddings, parties, dinner cabaret, restaurants, corporate, golf clubs and private functions.
Jo’s Musical Director is none other than the incredible Tony Award winner, Sarah Travis. Jo and Sarah have been performing together for many years, and when something extra special is required for an event, these two girls can be hired together. With Sarah’s spectacular talent on keyboard, Jo’s dynamic vocals and the warm bond of their longstanding friendship, they are a force to be reckoned with!
Jo and any combination of her talented colleagues are respectively from Chelmsford, Essex and Hastings, East Sussex, but will travel throughout the Home Counties and London.
Jo is the lead vocalist for READY STEADY GO the ultimate 6 piece 60s party band
which guarantees to have you dancing in the aisles all night long!
“Jo is the fantastically talented singer who entertained us at my sister’s 60th birthday party. As well as having a voice that would grace any stage Jo also has the personality and ability to really get the party going – her enthusiasm is truly infectious and irresistible. If there was any justice Jo would be a superstar, and I cannot recommend her highly enough.”
“Jo sang at our wedding, and truly gave us those extra special and unique memories that we wanted to be part of our day. As well as all the classics that you would want at your wedding, she talked to us first about the kind of music we loved, and the atmosphere we wanted, and added in a few of our favourite songs, which gave the day that extra special twist. She oozed glamour and sparkle and seems to make everyone in the room feel like she is singing just to them…I would definitely book her again!”
Carolyn Kane (Client)
“Jo’s voice is very powerful and sends shivers down your spine! Her performance is very classy and professional. Joanna is very good too at engaging with her audience and sings a lovely medley of songs. Dont hesitate to book her you will not be disappointed!”
Janet Rolfe (client)
“We booked Joanna for a garden party in July. She was extremely professional, friendly and full of personality. She did a fantastic set and our guests all said she made the party the best one they’d been to. Joanna not only sang beautifully but got everyone joining in from ages 5 to 85. We would thoroughly recommend her and we will book her again.”
SEE JO IN ACTION
How I Operate
- Saudi billionaires Walid and Christina Juffali
- Pizza on the Park -Knightsbridge
- Girton Golf Club -Cambridge
- Jardine’s Bistro – Wivenhoe
- The Duck – Newney Green
- Lincoln Castle
- Mallory Court Hotel – Leamington Spa
- Greenwich Theatre – London
- New London Theatre (Cats Convention) – London
- Millfield Theatre – London
- Crondon Park golf club – Chelmsford
- Regents Park Barracks – London
- The Lifehouse – Thorpe Le Soken
- Dykes Golf Club – Brighton
- Matcham Rooms – Hippodrome Casino, Leicester Square
- And many more….
Example Jazz and Showtune Repertoire
- All that Jazz, Cabaret, Judy Garland Medley, Oliver Medley, Mamma Mia Medley, Get Happy, I dreamed a dream, Memory, Don’t Rain on my parade, Gershwin medley, Cheek to Cheek, The Man I love, Lullaby of Broadway, Defying Gravity, Can’t help loving dat man, Let’s face the music and dance • Putting on the Ritz, Bewitched, Songs from Grease, If they could see me now, That’s Amore, Ain’t Misbehavin’, Minnie The Moocher, New York New York, Crazy, Feeling Good, At Last, Taking a Chance on love, Every time we say goodbye, You make me feel so young, Diamonds are a girl’s best friend, Get Happy, Fly me to the moon, Sway, That ole devil called love, Cheek to cheek, Songs from Les Miserables, Somebody to love, Hey Big Spender, Diamonds are forever
Example disco Repertoire
- Be my little baby, Dancing in the street, Downtown, I’m in the mood for dancing, I only wanna be with you, Valerie, Son of a Preacher man, Don’t stop believing, Dancing Queen, Respect, Think, Walking on Sunshine, Rolling in the deep, Shout, The Twist, The Locomotion, Raining Men, Amarillo, I will Survive, Build me up Buttercup, I want you back, I feel like a woman, Crazy little thing called love, Price Tag, It’s in his kiss, Blue Suede Shoes, River Deep mountain high, Why do fools fall in love, The time warp, Mercy, I Saw her standing there, Don’t Stop Me now, You’re the one that I want